I aim to provide working software for the methods I develop, and more recently to provide replication material for publications. This is a list of what's available so far. Except for the SUMMER package, I have led the teams creating this software, but in many cases, other individuals are primarily responsible for writing and maintaining it.
Software has been developed to implement InSilicoVA including R packages and universal executables delivered in a Docker container. This is openVA and has been developed by a team including Richard Li, Jason Thomas, Peter Choi, Tyler McCormick, and myself, with increasing help from Yue Chu.
Key VA Software
- Main openVA site
- openVA R Package
- openVA App
- Video for installation of openVA App
- Video for example analysis using openVA App
Supporting VA Software
- InterVA4: Replicate and Analyse 'InterVA4'
- InterVA5: Replicate and Analyse 'InterVA5'
- InSilicoVA: Probabilistic Verbal Autopsy Coding with 'InSilicoVA' Algorithm
- CrossVA: Verbal Autopsy Data Transformation for InSilicoVA and InterVA5 Algorithms
- Tariff: Replicate Tariff Method for Verbal Autopsy
- Model Verbal Autopsy (VA) Algorithms
Replication Material for SVD-Comp Mortality Model
Replication Material for COVID-19 Prevalence Method
- Bayes Prevalence: Bayesian, model-based method to estimate prevalence of COVID-19 from survey with multiple imperfect tests